viernes, noviembre 11, 2005

mientras que yo...

"Incomplete"Empty spaces fill me up with holesDistant faces with no place left to goWithout you within me I can’t find no restWhere I’m going is anybody’s guessI’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incompleteVoices tell me I should carry onBut I am swimming in an ocean all aloneBaby, my babyIt’s written on your faceYou still wonder if we made a big mistakeI’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incompleteI don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you goI don’t wanna make you face this world aloneI wanna let you go (alone)I’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incompleteIncomplete
Lo gracioso es que siempre sonaba cuando te llamaba, y ahora es que entiendo pk

"Just Want You To Know"Looking at your picture from when we first metYou gave me a smile that I could never forgetAnd nothing I could do could protect me from you that nightWrapped around your finger, always on my mindThe days would blend 'cause we stayed up all nightYeah, you and I were everything, everything to meI just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you goSome days I make it through and then there's nights that never endI wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to meBut still I have to say I would do it all againJust want you to knowAll the doors are closing I'm tryin' to move aheadAnd deep inside I wish it's me insteadMy dreams are empty from the day, the day you slipped awayI just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you goSome days I make it through and then there's nights that never endI wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to meBut still I have to say I would do it all againJust want you to knowThat since I lost you, I lost myselfNo I can't fake it, there's no one elseI just want you to knowThat I've been fighting to let you goSome days I make it through and then there's nights that never endI wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to meBut still I have to say I would do it all againJust want you to knowThat I've been fighting to let you goSome days I make it through and then there's nights that never endI wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to meBut still I have to say I would do it all againJust want you to know

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me extraña! tu le tenias un fo a los BSB! y ahora te identificas con la cancion... como son las cosas de la vida... jeje!... yo!

Anónimo dijo...

Me extraña... hace unos meses era un "fo" con los BSB, y ahora te sientes identificado con unas canciones... como son las cosas de la vida... jeje... yoo!

kamikam dijo...

mira... "tu" yo a usted le habia dicho que me gustaban las cancioncitas esas... asi que shhh y no lo divulgues

Anónimo dijo...

jajaja! ahora diske tu me dijiste que te gustaban! jajjajaja! pues disfrutalas entonces... yoo!

kamikam dijo...

no perate... yo no dije que me gustaban ellos la cancion esa cancion

Anónimo dijo...

jajajaja! tu como que lo interpretaste maaaal... me referia a las canciones! porque en caso de que no te hayas dado cuenta, son 2 canciones que tienes! y ya! deja de defenderte y dar explicaciones... porque a fin de cuentas, la realidad es, que no te puedes resistir a sus canciones! jajaja! Un abrazo, yoo